2 X Nicorette Quick Mist SmartTrack Mouth Spray Duo Pack, 1mg
SKU: NICORETTE_MOUSPRY2PK_564500_Q0096 PKT
AVAILABILITY: In stock (999 items)
You Save: £4.00 (17%)
Nicorette QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally, you should aim to stop smoking.
However it can be used in different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit. Instant release spray for fast craving relief.
Benefits & Features
- Clinically proved to be 2.5 times more effective at helping smokers to quit.
- Slim and stylish design for life on the go.
- Fits easily into a handbag or pocket.
- 150% more likely to break the habit and quit for good.
- Starts to act in 60 seconds to help overcome your urge to smoke - based on 2x1mg spray.
- The nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body through the mouth lining, helping to rapidly relieve the urge to smoke. Regain control and feel more confident about quitting smoking by reducing cravings as quickly as possible.
- Contains 150 sprays
QuickMist How to Use
- Use 1 spray, to begin with. If cravings don't disappear within a few minutes then spray again.
- Use 1 - 2 sprays when you would normally smoke.
- The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour, and 64 sprays per day.
How to Use
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Avoiding the lips, press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth.
- Avoid swallowing for a few seconds after spraying for best results.
As is the case with all forms of NRT, you may experience some side effects. These may include:
- Tingling Lips: Some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups: Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don’t worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- A Strong Taste: Some users have reported that NICORETTE QuickMist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient in NRT.