Duracell Industrial 20x AA Alkaline Batteries
Designed for Professionals
Designed and packaged for wholesale and professional trade customers.
Providing high quantities of dependable batteries at a cost-effective price.
New Duracell Industrial batteries! Reliable, high-performance batteries for long-lasting power over a large range of applications. Duracell Industrial batteries are practical and economical. Long Expiry 2024.
- Delivering long-lasting power across a range of professional applications.
- Capable of operating in temperatures from -20°C to 54°C.
- Reliable performance, even after seven years of storage.
- Bulk battery for use in torches, smoke alarms and medical devices.
Industrial by Duracell is the perfect power solution for use in professional equipment such as:
- Safety Equipment (such as Gas Detectors).
- Microphones & Communication Devices.
- Telemeters & Measuring Instruments.
- Medical Instruments (such as Infusion Pumps, Blood Pressure Monitors & Pulse Oximete).
Did You Know That...
- Industrial by Duracell batteries are designed and manufactured to meet IEC 60086 and ISO 9000 standards.
- All Industrial by Duracell batteries are delivered in economical bulk packaging via a dedicated supply chain.
- Industrial by Duracell batteries were previously known as Duracell Procell batteries.
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Impedance: 120 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 24g
- Typical Volume: 8.4cm³
- Terminals: Flat
- Storage Temperature Range: 5°C to 30°C (41°F to 86°F)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Designation: IEC: LR6
Duracell Industrial batteries are not supplied in retail packaging due to their ‘Industrial’ nature. Batteries are supplied in a cardboard box which is an excellent way to save money on Genuine Duracell items.
Duracell Industrial 20 x AA Alkaline Batteries