Simple De-Stress Sheet Mask with Aloe Vera and multi-vitamins
SKU: SIMPL_DESTFCMSK_229606_Q0029 SML
AVAILABILITY: In stock (80 items)
You Save: £2.00 (41%)
- Simple De-Stress Sheet Mask is the ideal antidote to stressed city skin. Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, the New Korean mask is made using natural fibers, so light and soft that it contours the face like a second skin. Enriched with Aloe and skin-loving vitamins, the mask infuses active nutrients right into the skin to instantly soothe and brighten stressed skin. It does not contain unnecessary ingredients like perfumes, fragrances, and harsh chemicals that could lead to skin irritation. Instead, it contains the ideal blend of skin-loving ingredients that are gentle and kind to skin, making it ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Feel the benefits of a relaxing facial treatment, in one convenient, easy-to-use sheet face mask.
How to use it?
- Remove the mask from the sachet and gently unfold it. Place the mask evenly over your previously cleansed skin. Leave for 15 minutes and gently peel off the mask. Massage the excess moisture from the sheet mask product into your skin or use a cotton pad to remove it. No need to rinse. No artificial perfume or color. No harsh chemicals can upset your skin.
- Warning: For external use only. Avoid getting into your eyes.
- Simple Kind to Skin De-Stress Sheet Mask helps to brighten tired skin, with no messy application
- This Korean face mask infuses nutrients into the skin to instantly soothe
- This hydrating face mask with botanical extracts, aloe, and multi-vitamins is the ultimate relaxing facial mark
- Help brighten stressed skin in just 15 mins - no mess, no need to rinse
- This moisturizing face mask is made from super soft natural fibers
- This Simple Face Mask contains no Artificial Perfume or Colour, No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use