Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Nappy Cream, 125g
AVAILABILITY: In stock (100 items)
You Save: £1.70 (25%)
- The water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier
- Helps to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin
- Emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- Used for other skin conditions that require a soothing
- Protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. It can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties; Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid; Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinematic are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognized for its healing properties; Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localized pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
- Sudocrem is your simple, effective ally. It is a gentle, effective treatment for the symptoms of nappy rash and other types of skin complaints and can be used to heal, soothe and protect. So you can feel confident that you’ve made the smart choice for you and your family.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including:
- Cuts, Grazes, Minor burns, Bedsores, Chilblains, Acne
How to use it?
- Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal the existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way
- Step 3: Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
- Step 4: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time)
- Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.