Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Nappy Cream, 250g
AVAILABILITY: In stock (80 items)
You Save: £1.60 (21%)
- The water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier
- Helps to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin
- Emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- Protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base that forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. It can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Sudocrem contains several ingredients and properties, such as Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties; Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid; Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinematic are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognized for its healing properties; Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localized pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.
What is nappy rash?
- Nappy rash is one of the most common skin conditions in the early stages of a baby’s life. At some point in the first two years, your baby will probably get it. Common causes of nappy rash are wee in contact with baby’s skin, friction caused by the nappy rubbing against your baby’s delicate skin, alcohol-based baby wiped, soap, detergent, or bubble bath
- Nappy rash is an irritation of the skin caused by contact with wee and poo in a nappy. It starts with a slight reddening of the skin in the nappy area and can progress to soreness and discomfort.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
- Sudocrem is your simple, effective ally. It is a gentle, effective treatment for the symptoms of nappy rash and other types of skin complaints and can be used to heal, soothe and protect. So you can feel confident that you’ve made the smart choice for you and your family.
How to use it?
- Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal the existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
- Step 1: Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
- Step 2: With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way
- Step 3: Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
- Step 4: Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time)
- Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.